Just Say Hello
More About Us
shwayi Sayi Holdings has always been a proud member of the Master Builders Association. Since its inception, the company has strived to be fair in all its dealings in the quest to build quality buildings, on time.
The company specialises in the construction of commercial and industrial buildings and has successfully undertaken the construction of many factories, motor dealerships, churches, shopping centres, and office blocks, in the greater Johannesburg area.
The company employs a staff of highly qualified construction engineers who oversee a workforce of approximately 250 people.
Because of the diversity and dynamic structure of the company, depending on current work load, no job is ever too small or too large for the company to undertake.
Tshwayi Sayi Holdings is a level 4 contributer to broad based black economic empowerment.
Tshwayi Sayi Holdings’s Empowerment Policy :
Tshwayi Sayi Holdings has determined to fulfil its roll in the most responsible way possible as a fully fledged member of the new South African business community, and more particularly the construction industry.
As a major part of this process, we see our involvement in the upliftment and inclusion of previously disadvantaged people as of vital importance.
In order to achieve this goal, the company has the following policies in place :
1. To actively recruit people of colour, including women and the disabled to suitable positions within the organisation.
2. To evaluate skills and to actively support training and development on an ongoing basis.
3. To ensure advancement opportunities at all levels.
4. To actively seek partnerships with previously disadvantaged and emerging black businesses.
5. To appoint and assist emerging black businesses from local communities wherever possible.